- 16-Mar-2017 to 15-May-2017 (EST)
- VA, USA
- Full Time
- TS - SCI - CI Poly
Job Description: Perform as a data scientist to support the practices of continuous integration, continuous delivery, and deployment through the automation of application builds and computer environments. Deliver and configure deployment environments tailored to various roles, including development, testing, and operations on actual servers and in virtualized environments, such as KVM, AWS, or VMware. Work with development teams to ensure applications can be deployed and maintained at scale using automation.
- Experience with Cloud architecture and development, including Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Commercial Cloud Services (C2S).
- Experience with build server, including Jenkins or Bamboo and infrastructure automation, including Puppet or Chef.
- Experience with version control systems, including Github or Gitlab.
- Experience with building applications in a compiled language.
- Knowledge of basic Linux and UNIX system administration.
- Experience with developing in any of the popular languages to assist other developers with build automation.
- Experience with a variety of build tools, including Maven, Gradle, CMake, or SBT and OS Packaging, including RPM or Deb.
- Experience with implementing Secure Socket Layer (SSL) solutions.
- Experience with implementing Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) solutions.
- Experience with Spring Model-View-Controller (MVC), Groovy, or Grails.
- Knowledge of advanced system administration.
Education requirements: BS degree in a related field preferred; MS degree in a related field a plus or equivalent experience.