- 15-Mar-2017 to 31-May-2017 (EST)
- Merrifield, VA, USA
- $80,000 - $100,000
- Full Time
Candidate will be part of a software development team updating geospatial applications, transitioning geospatial applications to a cloud environment, and working with users to improve access to geospatial data and products.
- Candidate will be responsible for satisfying IT requirements in a mission critical operational environment.
- Candidate will be responsible for providing SW Development support for applications utilizing PostgreS, Oracle, RHEL, and Windows Server.
- Experience with geospatial visualization technologies including OpenLayers, Google Earth client and KML development, and ArcMap is desired.
- Expertise in geospatial server technology including ArcGIS Server and Oracle Spatial is desired.
- Candidate will participate in Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V), Site Acceptance Testing (SAT) and Regression Testing (RT).
- NGA experience - preferred
- Experience in implementing ASP segments in a virtualized environment - preferred
- Knowledge of communications, imagery delivery systems, GEOINT cataloging, discovery, and retrieval as well as Intelligence Surveillance & Reconnaissance (ISR) systems - preferred.
- Experience with NGA's authorized outage processes and procedures when delivering, installing and integrating updates to the operational baseline preferred.
- Experience providing engineering expertise for User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and gathering user metrics for test reporting related to planned incremental changes to capabilities. - preferred
- Minimum five (5) years of experience or Bachelor's plus three (3) years experience
- Candidates must have an active TS/SCI clearance
Primary work location is Merrifield, VA but some travel to Springfield or Chantilly, VA may be required.