- 21-Feb-2017 to 22-Jun-2017 (EST)
- Alexandria, VA, USA
- Full Time
This position will provide daily subcontract administration and procurement oversight to support contracts and proposal activity in addition to supporting other business initiatives. Acts as a liaison between procurement and operations and conducts internal and external reviews to ensure that all issues are resolved per company policies and procedures, customer requirements, and management direction.
- The subcontracts Administrator will provide contractual guidance to the program in assisting with daily compliance of the subcontractor activities. Identifies potential contract issues or conflicts, analyzes impact/ramifications and works with Operations and suppliers to resolve problems.
- Performs analysis and estimates of costs and price utilizing cost/price analysis, and reviews and assess terms, conditions and provisions of agreements for complex solicitations,
- Identifies and implement cost savings methodologies to ensure adherence to program and company goals.
- Develops, negotiates, makes commitments, and administers orders/agreements of moderate to high dollar value risk and complexity.
- Develops, negotiates Non-Disclosure Agreements, Teaming Agreements, Blanket Purchase Orders, and Subcontracts with guidance and direction from the financial team.
- Interacts and negotiates with supplier and customer counterparts and management.
- Continually monitors and evaluates supplier performance to ensure compliance and implement appropriate action as required.
- Works closely with Program Managers and Contracts Managers to ensure subcontract execution complies with customer requirements as expressed in the contract and governing laws & regulations, and is performed per company policies and procedures.
- Maintains working knowledge of company practices and policies and governing customer acquisition requirements.
- Work well with Program Management to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction while managing multiple priorities.
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelors degree and 5+ years of subcontracts administration experience working for government contractors.