- 20-Jan-2017 to 21-Jun-2017 (EST)
- Washington, DC, USA
- Full Time
- TS - SCI - CI Poly
Primary Duties: Implement customer requirements per applicable guidance and provide specific technical recommendations for implementing in the current SharePoint 2010 environment and for anticipating SharePoint 2013 roll outs in the future.
- Work with key SME's to develop SharePoint solutions using SharePoint tools (Web Services, XSLT, XML, CSS, HTML, CAML).
- Must possess the ability to accurately and clearly document solutions.
- Must be able to work in a dynamic, team-oriented environment with minimum supervision.
- Developing custom workflows using SharePoint Designer.
- Developing and documenting web applications that support enhanced information sharing and collaboration across the intelligence community and FVEY enterprise in support of colabortion.
- Developing and documenting custom workflows across the IC & FVEY community to increase efficiency and effectiveness of routine staffing actions.
- SharePoint 2010/2013, SharePoint Designer 2010/2013.
- Visual Studio experience a plus.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced, changing environment.
- Proficient personal computer skills with MS Office (Word, Excel, Power
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills and be detail oriented.
- Ability to self-motivate and self-direct.
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
Security Clearance: Top Secret/SCI clearance with CI Poly is required.
Work location: Joint Base Anacostia-Bolling - DIAC